We're having a 5k to honor June 5 Across!
Awesome Inc Team,
We’re determined to celebrate startups no matter what, so we’ve made the decision to move 5 Across June out a month to July 29th (mark your calendars!) In the meantime, we have another way to get involved. *Drumroll plz*
We’re putting on a 5A5K during the month of June!!
Here are all the things you’ll accomplish by running, walking, or crawling this (remote) 5K:
You’ll support startups (!!)
All proceeds will go toward Feed The Frontlines, a non-profit that buys food from local restaurants and then feeds frontline healthcare workers. Support local business *and* local heroes - two birds, one stone.
If none of that convinces you, we’ll be offering prizes to the leaders of the fastest time, most money raised, and if you’re really an overachiever, the most miles run on top of the required 3.1 miles.
It’s $10 to register and you have until June 30th to move your body 3.1 miles any way you can, anywhere you’d like!
Got any questions? Check out our FAQ!
When is it?
- Any time between June 1st and June 30th at 11:59 pm.
Where is it?
- Anywhere! Download the Moolathon App and then run, walk, or crawl 3.1 miles in your neighborhood, the nearest college campus, or in circles in your parent's basement.
How do I sign up?
1.Download the Moolathon App
2.Set up your account! (you will be given the choice to set it up as an individual or business- we suggest signing up as an individual!)
3.In the home screen on the bottom left, hit the magnifying glass and search 5 Across 5K.
4.Enter the amount you would like to donate ($10 or above) and click 'pledge now'. This will prompt you to enter your credit card information and from there you're off to the races.
Who is doing it?
- Lots of people are doing it over 30 days. We recommend that you do it by yourself, with the people you live with, or from a safe distance from non-family / roommates.
How much does it cost?
- It’s $10 to register. There will also be an option on the app to purchase a commemorative shirt. Proceeds will go to Feed The Front Lines KY.
How do I raise money?
- In order to raise money, you will need to get people to donate to your personal campaign! You will either need to share your campaign link with them and they can donate as a guest, or they can download the app and search your name to find your campaign.
What should I do when I'm done?
What if I don't like supporting startups or front line workers?
- Gosh, we don't know. You'd be in violation of Awesome Inc's 1st Core Value (Be Good), that's for sure. Give us a call and we'll figure out how to get you the help you need.