Information We May Collect
- Personal information you provide to us, including, but not limited to, your name, age, date of birth, address, e-mail address, credit card number and facts about your background, profession, and similar information.
- Information regarding your interaction with our Site, including, but not limited to, your IP address, device type, geographic location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our Site, and web log information.
- Information you provide to us through community discussions, member information pages, e-mails, chats, dispute resolution, or information you share with us through other social applications or websites.
How We Use Your Information
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, registering for a course.
- To contact you regarding the status of your transaction or to send you e-mail notifications about our products, services and special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- In the event of a sale, merger, bankruptcy or other change in control of Awesome Ventures, LLC, your information may be shared with the person or business that owns or controls this Site. Opting out of receiving information from third parties will not affect our right to transfer your information to a new owner.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process or to protect and defend the rights or property of Awesome Ventures, LLC and its affiliates.
We may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with personally identifiable information. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the opt-out options click here.
How We Share Information
- Credit Card Information: For you convenience, you may have us bill you or you can pay for orders by credit card. For you security, your credit card number is not stored in our system. We use encryption technology to safeguard and protect your personal information and transactions over the internet. Your information, including your credit card information, is encrypted and cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- E-mail Addresses: Except as may be required by law, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, we will not share your e-mail address with third parties, although we reserve the right to present you with advertisements on their behalf.
- Agents and Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include payment processing, enabling instructors to answer your requests, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These agents have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are contractually prohibited from using it for other purposes.
- Major Business Transactions: In the event of a major business transaction, our customer information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Links: Our Site may contain links to other sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Such third-party sites are not under our control and have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- Public Forums: Our Site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or news groups available to the users. Please remember that anyone may read postings on a forum or in a chat room and such postings become public information. Such information can be collected and used by others besides Awesome Ventures, LLC and its affiliates. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third party’s use of information that you disclose online.
Awesome Ventures, LLC is active on social media (Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and shares information, images, and video with the public through external social media sites. The social media sites are not affiliated with us and offer their own individual terms of service and privacy policies. We encourage you to read the policies of each website. Anyone can make comments on social media sites, but please remember that the social media sites are public, which means that anyone can see your posts and your posts may even show up in search engine results. While we will not edit comments, we may delete a comment from our page on a social media site if it does not relate to the posted topic on the social media page or post, promotes or advertises a commercial product or business, uses obscene, threating, or harassing language, or if it is a personal attack or hate speech that targets or disparages any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status, or if it advocates illegal activity or violates copyright laws.
Children’s Privacy Statement
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California Minors Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident under 18, and a registered user of our website, California law permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information that you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send us an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information you want removed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. We do not honor “do-not-track” signals.
Correct/Update Your Information
We give our users the options to review, correct and modify their personal information. To exercise any of these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to This Statement
Opting Out and Contacting Us
Awesome Ventures, LLC
348 E. Main St.
Lexington, KY 40507
Phone: (859) 960-4600
Last updated Sept 22, 2019.